The specialists at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center invite you to watch them as they present the latest information on prostate cancer. At the 20th Annual Symposium on Prostate Cancer, our team of pioneering, nationally and internationally prominent specialists discuss the following:
- Practice changing advances in the management and detection of Prostate Cancer
- Controversies about early detection and screening using PSA and other novel biomarkers
- Traditional surgical and radiation approaches, as well as newer less invasive techniques and procedures used in the management of prostate cancer
- Staging: What treatment is necessary?
- Long term follow-up and survivorship
- Novel treatments for advanced prostate cancer
- Management of the possible side effects of commonly used treatments for prostate cancer